Benson's Catering Limited. Quality catering across the Cotswolds and Midlands. We bring the restaurant to you.
A chef in your home. Dinner party chef. Personal chef. Holiday chef. Private chef. Caterers. England. UK. Hire. Christmas lunch & dinner in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
A personal chef for your holiday at www.bensonscateringltd.co.uk/holiday-chef- all or some of your meals taken care of; breakfast, lunch, children's and evening meals are all possible - you decide how much you want us to do. It's like being in a hotel but with the comfort and flexibility of your own home. No taxis to restaurants to organise and no baby sitter needed for the children - and it doesn't cost as much as you think!
Eat for under £30 in the Cotswolds! Staying in is the new going out - our bistro menu delivered chilled, or cooked and served exclusively in your home by chef and waiting staff throughout Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, West Oxfordshire and the Midlands: Benson's Catering Limited - Our Menus
Wedding catering in the Cotswolds - see some of our previous events right here
1. First wash the kale then steam for about 4 minutes till wilted & soft. I do this by removing from the water it has been soaking in to remove any dirt. There should be enough water left on the leaves to steam it when you put a lid on the pan. Once it is cooked leave to chill.
2. Place kale into a tea towel and squeeze out the water left inside - this helps the pizza base bind together.
3. Whizz the strained kale in a food processor with the other ingredients till you have a fine texture.
4. Form into a pizza base shape on a baking tray and non stick baking mat.
5. Bake the base in a pre-heated oven @ 180 oC for 35 minutes (yes it really does take that long to dry it out).
6. Take the base out of the oven and add your toppings.
7. Replace in oven for 5 - 10 minutes to cook the toppings.
8. Remove from oven and delve in!
For my topping I added neapolitan sauce, caramelised red onion, grilled butternut squash, asparagus, olives and roasted peppers & sprinkled with pinenuts.
Next time I'll try adding a little tapioca flour as well to firm it up a bit more.......