- Shotglass of thai style crab salad
- Prawn and vegetable rice paper wrap
- Spoon of larb - this was a revelation when Adam first made it after his Thai trip - thai fish sauce, minced pork, loads of lime, lemon grass, ginger, fresh mint & coriander thrown in at the last minute. Unbelievable. We served a couple of seconds of this too.
- Thai style chicken satay with satay dip which also went with the prawn wrap
- Tab tim grob - a variation on this recipe (maybe red food colouring needs to be more). I left them guessing what this was till the end. Water chestnuts - who would have thought it? It's so light and refreshing - just what you need on a warm day.
- Gluay ping - grilled bananas in palm sugar syrup - popular street food. See more info here . Cooked these on the grill pan while they were eating the main course - charred flavour worked well. Helps if they're slightly underripe.
- Chocolate and mango mousse - a variation on this recipe