Our whole business is built on things clients have asked for - catered dinner parties in the first place, weekend catering packages, assiette desserts, whole lamb roasts - they've all come from clients' requests. As have cookery lessons, demonstrations and team building events.
Each cookery lesson, demo or cookery / team building event is designed around what the individual clients would like. They have included:
- How to prepare lobster and crab from live to a finished dish demo for a couple of corporate dinners (this was their starter).
- Preparing pigeon (still in feather) and pheasant from scratch to their finished and plated up meal - stag party event. A different team of stags also helped prepare and plate up each course in the kitchen.
- Barbecuing tips - a summer event naturally. Another popular hen party one.
- Cook your own dinner party - popular one for groups of friends and hen parties
- Home cooking lessons - I have taught clients with a range of abilities from beginners who want learn the basics to advanced cooks who want to give their home cooking more of a proffessional look. During making a series of dishes we normally discuss top tips, practical advice and all the answers to the cooking questions they've always wanted to know.
|Complete with recipe booklet|
- The cooking on a aga one (above)
- A Hell's Kitchen style comp for a hen party - I'm going to be doing a canape demonstration then we're going to be splitting the hens into 2 groups and they're going to be resposible for making their own 5 types of canape for their pre-dinner drinks based on the demo. Then we get to judge the 2 teams at the end.
- A corporate team building event where we are going to split the group into 3 and each is going to be responsible for a different course - complete with recipes and guidance. Then each team will be back in the kitchen when it comes to plating up their course.
Contact us for more details.
Birthday dinner preceding a cookery lesson
This dinner party we cooked for last night was for a birthday - during which I announced to the birthday present of a cooking lesson in the home.
|Another outing for the seabass and cauliflower poached in saffron with cauliflower gremolata dish I created on Tuesday|
|Honey and lavender marinated butterflied leg of lamb, aga cooked dauphinoise potato, french beans wrapped in pancetta and roasted carrot ribbons|
Then time for the real dessert:
|Assiette of desserts - each addition being watched carefully should any crumbs drop. This one was: lemon meringue roulade, shotglass of tirimisu, raspberry shortbread, mini blueberry cheesecake and spoon of crème brûlée|